Sunday, February 24, 2008

How much money does it TAKE!?

EDIT: Well I had answered the wrong question!! SO here is the real answer. I'm a big buyer online especially eBay which is one of my weakness when it comes to online buying. Not only eBay but amazon for books, clothing, shoes, and even electronics. So based on my buying on the Internet I would be willing to purchase something on the Internet for basically about the most $1000 if its something that I really need and want. But other than that I can go buy it at stores.

What exactly do people spend for a web-site!?!? Well it all depends on the domain or website that the person buys. It could start at a price of $9.95 to thousands. Well for me I don't think I would want to spend a lot on a website that would usually just be made for the heck of it, then I'll probably forget about it. So I guess I would only spend about $10. Based on my experience with technology it would be a waste of money and Internet time. On the other hand if I was to be an owner of some store who sells items online well that's another story. THEN, I would put in more money for the sake of my career and company. But other than that $10 is enough!

No comments: