Monday, January 28, 2008

Its SNOWING!!!



So its 7:51 and its SNOWING!! I keep on calling UW weather alerts to see if we even have school but I guess they want us to suffer and try to get to school. Its not fair for students who live in areas where the snow is bad for example; Puyallup. The snow is not the only problem but the ice on the roads. It had snowed a little last night and because of that the roads have become frozen and difficult to drive on. I'm just hoping that UW will realize and suspend of cancel. Man those lucky younger kids!! Having not to worry about driving, about whether they'll make it to school on this day of weather. Oh how I wish I have a Chauffeur!!! But anyway hope everyone is safe and warm!!
-Courtney

3 comments:

anitah said...

Those pictures are very pretty! Why do you fear snow that much? Snow is pretty!

The Infamous Nigerian Prince said...

I wish there was that much snow where I live. All I had was less than an inch...still didn't make it into class though hah! But now I am ready for warm weather. Bring on the sun!

Cristopher said...

Haha I live in Puyallup too, kind of sad that the snow melted so quickly though :/...